What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are installed in the computer from which you access our website. Cookies permit a web page, among other things, to store and recover information concerning the navigation habits of a user or his/her computer, and, depending on the information that they contain and the way in which one uses the computer, they may be used to recognize the user.
What kinds of cookies exist?
Cookies are grouped by: entity, time, and objective.
- Cookies in and of themselves : They are those that are sent to the user’s computer terminal from a computer or registered web domain by the editor of same and from the one that lends the service sought by the user.
- Third party cookies : They are those that are sent to the user’s computer terminal from a computer or domain that isn’t registered by the editor but rather by another entity that works with data obtained from the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which data is still stored in the terminal and may be accessed and worked with during an established period of time by the person responsible forr the cookie, an which can last from a few minutes to several years.
- Cookies of analysis: These are the ones which, worked with either by us or a third party, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus formulate the statistical measurement and analysis of the utilization of the users of the offered service. For this purpose navegation is analyzed on our web page with the intention of bettering the offer of the products and services we offer.
- Publicity cookies: These are the ones that permit the giving of publicity space which, in event of same, the editor has included in a web page, from which the requested service is lent based on criteria, such as the edited content or the frequency with which advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral publicity cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users as obtained by way of continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can become familiar with navegation habits on the internet and show you publicity related to your navegational profile.
- Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with characteristics of a general, predefined nature in the function of a series of criteria in the user’s computer, as for example the language, the type of navegator by way of which he/she accesses the services, the regional configuration from which he/she accesses the service, etc.
- Technical cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to navegate by way of a web page and the use of different options or services that exist therein, as for example, the control of traffic and the communication of data, the identification of the session, access to restricted areas, recording of elements that integrate an order, realizing the process of purchasing an order, realizing the request to register or participate in an event, using elements of security during navegation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, or sharing content by way of social networks.
What kinds of cookies does this web page use?
In the following table we explain in detail the cookies that this web page use:
|-utma||Lasting 2 years from its installation or updating||Analysis||Thirds||This cookie is usually installed in the navegator in one’s first visit to the website from said browser. It’s used to determine visitors solely on this website and it is updated with each visit to a page. It is given out with a single indentifier which Google Analytics uses to guarantee the validity as much as accessibility of the cookie as a measure of additional security.|
|-utmz||Lasting 6 months from its installation or updating||Analysis||Thirds||This cookie stores the type of reference that you use to arrive at this website. It’s used to calculate search engine traffic, publicity campaigns and navegation of pages within this website.|
|-utmb||Temporary30 minutes||Analysis||Thirds||This cookies is used to establish and continue a user session with this website. Each time you visit a different page on this site, this cookie is updated in order to expire in 30 minutes, continuing at 30-minute intervals. This cookie expires when you pause on a page in this website for more than 30 minutes.|
|-utmc||Session||Analysis||Thirds||This cookie operates alongside the _utmb cookie to determine whether to procede or not establish a new session for you. This cookie will expire when you leave the browser.|
|PREF||Google Maps||Lasting2 years||Google Information maps||Thirds||This cookie is used by Google to store user preferences and information during the viewing of pages with Google maps.|
|NID/SNID||Google Maps||Lasting 6 months||Google information maps||Thirds||This cookie is used by Google to store the user’s preferences and information during the viewing of pages with Google maps.|
|Kncookie||Google Maps||Session||Google information maps||Thirds||This cookie is used by Google to store the user’s preferences and information during the viewing of pages with Google maps.|
|PHPSESSID||WordPress||Lasting 6 months||Blog functionality||Thirds||To identify one’s only session on the website.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||WordPress||Session||Cookie test blog||Thirds||WordPress test cookie, functionality of the blog’s cookies plugin.|
|SESS||WordPress||Lasting 6 months||Blog functionality||Thirds||To ensure that you are recognized when you pass from one page to another within the site and that any information you’ve entered is recorded.|
More information on Analysis Cookies.
We wish to inform you that our web page uses Google Analytics cookies.
This application has been developed by Google, which lends us the services of mediation and analysis of the audience of our pages. On its own it can use these data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. The information generated by the cookie concerning its use on the website will be transmitted and stored by Google in servers in the US. Google may transmit said information to third parties when legislation requires it, or when said third parties process the information by Google account. Google will not associate (part of) its IP address with any other data that Google disposes. Upon using this website, you consent to the use of information concerning you by Google in the form and for the objectives indicated above
These tools do not obtain data concerning either your name or the postal address from which you connect. The information they obtain is related with the number of pages you visit, the language, the social network which our news is published, the city to which the IP address is assigned from which you gain access, the number of new users, the frequency and repetition of visits, the time of visit, the browser, and the operator or type of computer from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our pages, detect new needs, and rate the best ones to introduce, with the objective of lending a better service to the users who visit us, adapting for example the most often-used browsers or terminals.
This website may have enabled social butons from social networks to allow the user to share with his/her circle those contents which arise from interest. On their own, social buttons remove the bother of carrying your personal data to this website through the use of information already shared in the area of social networks.
- For more information on Facebook cookies: https://es-es.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
- For more information on Twitter cookies: https://twitter.com/privacy.
- For more information on Google + cookies: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/key-terms/
Revocation and elimination of cookies
You may configure your computer so as not to receive these cookies; this action will not prevent you from accessing information on the company website. Upon using this website, you are aware of the use of this data and the indicated objectives. You may find the information on how to do so through:
We never save the personal data of our users, with the exception of the IP address, in accordance with the above described. Upon browsing and proceeding onto our website you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and under the conditions contained in the present Cookies Policy.